Scope of work for Joinery
- Clean-up remnants of CiviBoxOffice; General clean-up of unused configurations
- script changes unless onerous, then create upgrade procedure checklist.
- handle/ensure core hacks (mostly anticipated to be obsolete backports).
- Document Upgrade QA steps
- Create an Upgrade Staging Script
- Test/Troubleshoot/Fix issues found in upgrade staging
CiviCRM Data Migration/Transformation
- Create Student/Child Data Model Specifications
- Existing participant record has
- Child 1 Name
- Child 1 Birth Date
- Child 2 Name
- Child 2 Birth Date
- Child 3 Name
- Child 3 Birth Date
- Attending Adult
- In a perfect world, end result would be
- New contact record for child
- Relationship from child to parent
- Participant record for child for event
- Contribution record for the participation stored on the... parent contact record?
- Transform student/child data to new schema (see #1)
- Subscription/Flex Passes
- Flex Passes sold from legacy system need to be able to be processed in OT.
- Are there any of these (besides Flex Passes)?
- Course and Camp Registrations
- BACT wants to change the way that people register. This needs to be figured out.
- Data will be transformed to support however the new modeling is architected.
- ?? For the child data that exists, follow spec for #1
- Multiple day events
- Need to be able to support single-day signup
- General data cleanup - especially extraneous or outdated smart groups and duplicate contacts