- Facilitate review and update to transactional email templates.
- Port email template customizations (generally anticipated after CiviCRM Upgrade).
- Facilitate ConstantContact data/contact/list migrations
Teacher access to CiviCRM
- Installation & configuration of WordPress module to allow users to hold more than one role at a time.
- Specify and configure roles, ACLs, smart groups, etc. to allow all teachers access to all students, their parents, class rosters, and to wholesale flag entire components of CiviCRM as off-limits
- Create custom reports for teacher use e.g class rosters and/or aggregating multiple events in a single "course" or "camp"
- CiviVolunteer Training on creating projects, opportunities, scheduling, etc
- Automatically create volunteer needs based on shows
- Consultation on current usage and tracked data to recommend improvements
- Custom Fields or Custom Reports as needed. Examples may include Summary Fields, VIP notifications report, and a LYBUNT report.
Training & Documentation
- Train BACT select staff to give training to other BACT staff on using OpenTickets: design, prepare materials, document implementation
- Training on Mosaico, CiviMail, and Bulk Mail best practices